For nails to be healthy your diet should include plenty of raw fruits and vegetables so they can get the necessary vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Eat foods rich in silicon like broccoli, fish and onions. Eat foods like whole grains Biotins. Drink plenty of water and juices of other fruits.
Foods rich in zinc and B vitamins to strengthen nails. Fresh carrot juice rich in calcium and phosphorous is perfect for strengthening nails. For the purpose, it is necessary to carry out certain actions, such as cleaning of fingernails on a regular basis, treating the cuticles properly and keep the nails well moisturized. Go through the advice of hand care and nail below to learn more about how to keep your nails well-nourished and full of healthy shine.
The nails are the representatives of our hands as when someone looks at his hands the most noticeable feature are the nails. The nails need care and attention to look beautiful and healthy. If the nails are cleaned regularly become more prominent and clear.
Maintaining healthy natural nails is not as complicated as many may think. As with hair, nails are generally healthier in its natural state, which requires a bit of nail polish for protection and regular applications of hand cream as a moisturizer.
Treatment for Nail Care
1. Keep hands and nails well-hydrated. Moisturizers containing collagen and vitamin E are particularly good for the nails. They are most effective if it gets soaked after the nails in warm water and pat dry.
2. File nails in one direction, not back and forth.
3. Keep nails trimmed a straight line, curved or pointed, to prevent ingrown toenails. Also, do not clip your nails too short or clip on the sides.
4. Use a table has fine emery, not a metal file. Files are hard metal nails.
5. Moisturize and gently push the cuticles. Do not cut. No manicure nails too frequently or apply nail products very often.
6. If you have sensitive skin and nails look polished without perfume and formaldehyde free and acetone to remove polish.
7. If you wear nail polish, let your fingernails go “naked” for a few days each month for the air reaches them.
8. Do wear cotton lined vinyl gloves for washing dishes, cleaning work, or working in the garden.
Home Remedies for Nail Problems
1. Nail plate: This is what it looks like the nail.
2. Nail bed: This is below the nail, and the two are linked.
Capillaries in the nail bed nourish the nails and give pink.
3. The nail matrix: You do not see much of this, however, may be the most important. It is beneath the cuticle at the base of the nail. The cells of the production matrix of the nail. If the matrix is damaged, the nail will be distorted or may even stop growing altogether.
4. Lune: This is the part of the matrix can be seen. It is the middle moon-shaped at the bottom of the nail.
5. Cuticle: This fold of skin formed by dead cells, keeps foreign substances, such as the bacteria causing the infection out.
6. Nail fold: It is the crest of the skin around the nail.